Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Lane and Russell website is up


The official movie website for The Everyday Adventures of Lane and Russell is now live.
My good friend Paul Oxborrow did the graphic design and Jarred Lunt did the website.
This is really exciting because I have been biting my lip to be able to show you guys more awesome images from this production by director Jason Stogsdill. And now I can!
The posters are so awesome, and they show off the great lengths that Jason has gone to to ensure a very high standard of excellence for this film. I want a T-shirt!
Go over to www.laneandrussell.com and check out some cool download-able posters and backgrounds. You can also go over to their Facebook page or follow on Twitter for updates and cool behind the scenes looks.
Hopefully I can share some of the storyboards I did for this film soon, but in the meantime you can view some of the concept art that I did in my gallery.


No comments:

Post a Comment