Monday, July 15, 2013

It's Comic Con week!!

It's that time of year again! Sand Diego Comic Con 2013 is this week, and I am still no closer to attending. All I can do is follow the tweets, youtoobs and stare at all the cosplay pics over the interwebs from afar. I'll get there soon enough!
However, this year SDCC seems a little closer to home, because the Velocity anthology will be over there, punting the comic art of Southern Africa and Australia.
Neville Howard, Moray Rhoda, Ray Whitcher will be representing, and hosting a panel about comics in Africa and Australia on Thursday the 18th from 6:30-7:30 in Room 4.
So if you're there go over and support!

I'll be following Rays posts as he updates us on Tumblr over HERE 
And you can check out Velocity over HERE

I'm actually working on my submission for Velocity as we speak so I'm quite excited about that because its an amazing magazine to support. So local comic artists, go check them out!



No comments:

Post a Comment