Monday, August 19, 2013

Private Art Commissions

I've been taking on some really nice private commission illustration work lately and I'm open to almost any sort of commission in inks on bristol board.
Of course my preference is always to do my own original characters for you, but if you want a specific character as a gift, maybe a caricature or portrait of someone, perhaps even your cat, I'll be more than happy.
I'm open to doing wide range of subject matters, really, just ask!

Email me any time at deon(at)jumpsuitart(dot)com for rates, and to discuss your commission requirements.

This example is a triptych of 5.5" x 8.5" comic characters on bristol board, mounted and matted and was commissioned as a birthday gift.

There's nothing like hanging original hand-drawn art on your wall!


No comments:

Post a Comment