Friday, August 16, 2013

Three weeks to go to Open Book Comics Fest!!

We've got three weeks to go to the Open Book Comics Fest!
I honestly cant wait.
For those of you who dont know, the Comics Fest is part of the Open Book Festival in Cape Town on the 7th and 8th of September.
Its going to be a great even with many amazing South African comic artists and writers participating such as Zapiro, Lauren Beukes, Joe Daly, Rico just to name a few. There is a full list of attending artists and events on the Open Book website here: http://openbookfestival.co.za/comics/

I will have my own table there, and I'll be selling my comic, Gofu, along with limited art prints, and posters etc. I might even be selling some original comic art of mine, so come visit me and check it out!

So if you're in Cape Town then, and you like comics - you HAVE to come!! That's an order!

Here's my unofficial mash-up of Peter Woo's Comics Fest poster...



No comments:

Post a Comment