Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Gofu Mission Central

Can't say I have too much new stuff to show today... This month I am working on some BIG illustration commissions, so its going to be a while before I have new art to post.
Lets just say...Roman army...Carthage war elephants...and I love doing historical research on my projects!

But for you Gofu readers - here are some shots of Gofu Mission Central: my little art studio.
I draw Gofu on 14"x17" bristol board, which I then scan into Photoshop and color digitally.
As I finish the pages I like to put them up on my wall in sequential order so that I easily can see how the story flows, and make sure that the artwork is consistent.

Yes...the pink curtains must go...

Gofu is for sale from Readers Den, Blank Books, and my own online shop!!
International shipping available from all.



No comments:

Post a Comment