Sunday, April 5, 2015

Icon By The Sea

I am on my way back from Vancouver after an amazing holiday and Comic Con trip!
Megan and I visited Emerald City Comicon in Seattle, and then we also went to  Vancouver Fan Expo! It was an amazing trip, and as my first big con, I only have good things to say about Emerald City! Travel to the con and accommodation is easy to arrange and if you want to meet friendly artists and comic industry pro's, Emerald City is definitely the way to go! I can't wait to go again!

As I land back in Durban, it'll pretty much be time to head to Icon by the Sea, hosted by The Unseen Shoppe.

Icon by the Sea is a three day event from 10 to 12 April at Durban North College.

David Covas Lourenco and I will be there selling and promoting our comics, Tomica and Gofu, as well as selling prints and original art. I'm taking my drawing table with and I'll be set up all three days, drawing Tomica and Gofu, so come have a look!
I might also be doing sketch commissions on the spot, so if you're interested in that, keep an eye on my twitter and facebook for prices closer to the end of the week.
See you at Icon by the Sea!

No comments:

Post a Comment