Friday, May 22, 2015

Glyph Comics Awards 2015

So it was a surprise this week when it was announced that One Nation: Safe House won the fan award for the best work at the Glyph Comics Awards 2015.

I was very fortunate to be the penciller on the team that created this unique short comic for 133 Art's One Nation comic series. Thank you, Jason Reeves for giving me this opportunity, which pretty much gave me the confidence I needed at the time to kick started my own personal path down the road of making comics full time.

Congratulations to the Jason Reeves and the One Nation team, not only for the fan award, but also for grabbing the Rising Star Award for a second year in a row!

One Nation is the brain child of Jason Reeves and I see a bright future for this unique superhero comic!

Check out One Nation at 133 Art here: One Nation
And on Comixology here: One Nation



No comments:

Post a Comment